terça-feira, 25 de agosto de 2009

HITMAKERS


DO-WAH-DIDDY - Words and music by Ellie Greenwich & Jeff Barry

...dupla de "hitmakers" americana, só sucessos.


1.The Beach Boys - I can hear music
2.The Drifters - I'll take you where the music's playin'
3.The Shangri-Las - Out in the streets
4.Lesley Gore - Maybe I know
5.The Ad-Libs - He ain't no angel
6.The Chiffons - I have a boyfriend
7.The Jelly Beans - Baby be mine
8.The Exciters - Do-wah-diddy
9.Moody & The Deltas - Everybody come clap your hands
10.The Tokens - Nobody but you
11.The Darlettes - Here she comes
12.Sam Hawkins - Hold on baby
13.The Dixie Cups - You should have seen the way he looked at me
14.The Butterflys - Good night babys
15.Andy Kim - I hear you say (I love you)
16.Karen Verros - Little boy
17.Bobby Sheen - I want you for my sweetheart
18.The Orchids - That boy is messin' up my mind
19.The Summits - Hanky panky
20.The Majors - What have you been doin'
21.The Fleetwoods - Every little beat
22.Vic Donna - I won't be me anymore
23.Tony Pass - True true true
24.Harry Nilsson - River deep - mountain high

download:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FYZEOOQ1

Nenhum comentário: