quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

DIRTY DANCING

O filme é "meia-boca", mas as trilhas são ótimas...esqueça o filme e ouça a trilha!!!

Dirty Dancing - Soundtrack(1987)
01. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes
02. Be My Baby - The Ronettes
03. She's Like The Wind - Patrick Swayze
04. Hungry Eyes - Eric Carmen
05. Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs
06. Yes - Merry Clayton
07. You Don't Own Me - The Blow Monkeys
08. Hey Baby - Bruce Channel
09. Overload - Zappacosta
10. Love Is Strange - Mickey & Sylvia
11. Where Are You Tonight? - Tom Johnston
12. In The Still Of The Night - The Five Satins


Dirty Dancing - More Dirty Dancing(1987)
01. I've Had The Time Of My Life (Instrumental) - The John Morris Orchestr
02. Big Girls Don't Cry - Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
03. Merengue - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc
04. Some Kind Of Wonderful - The Drifters
05. Johnny's Mambo - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc
06. Do You Love Me - The Contours
07. Love Man - Otis Redding
08. Wipeout - The Surfaris
09. These Arms Of Mine - Otis Redding
10. De Todo Un Poco - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc
11. Cry To Me - Solomon Burke
12. Trot the Fox - Michael Lloyd & Le Disc
13. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
14. Kellerman's Anthem - The Emile Bergsteign Chorale
15. I've Had The Time Of My Life (Instrumental) - The John Morris Orchestra

Nenhum comentário: